Reimagine the Campus Society
By naming the Greenwich Historical Society in your estate plans, you will become a member of the Reimagine the Campus Society and provide much-needed support for the Reimagine the Campus Campaign.
Options may include:
- Make the Greenwich Historical Society the beneficiary of a charitable remainder trust
- Establish a charitable gift annuity focused on specific programs
- By donating stock to a charitable trust or annuity, you will receive a current income tax charitable deduction, avoid capital gains tax on the sale of stock, and receive quarterly payments based upon full pre-tax market value of stock. Any remaining funds will transfer to the Greenwich Historical Society after you (and/or a beneficiary) passes away.
- Give directly from your IRA and receive a charitable deduction, avoiding penalty tax otherwise payable on withdrawal.
- Make a year-end gift and receive a current income tax deduction and reduce the taxable portion of estate (IRS limitations apply)
- Avoid capital gains tax with a contribution of appreciated securities
- Consider a donation of art or other property
For more information about the Reimagine the Campus Society, please contact Katrina Dorsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-869-6899 x15.
Greenwich Historical Society 39 Strickland Road, Cos Cob, CT 06807
©2017 Greenwich Historical Society. All rights reserved.